another busy week...
Finding topics is not that easy, at least in my case. I was getting confused with a lot of dream and stumbled with some idealistic fences like:
- my thesis has to be something new
- It has to be something that my country really need
- It consists (wannabe) very sophisticated econometric model, capture social phenomena as much as it can
- Then, it also better if I can work with organization that willing to give extra money for research funding
- Find very popular thesis supervisor, so that you can have someone who is ready to promote you into next academic level (you know what I mean?)
- bla... bla... bla...
These words refer to "doing something ordinary and gave up all of those idealistic-fences"
So, another hard day already waiting for me...
As I am writing this, my senior informed me that SCTV has done very well investigation on "thesis market". Just as usual and common market, students come, the shopkeeper ask them about the "spesification of thesis", paying agreed price, then voila.... they can bring their own thesis home. Want to get more information? Check this out! Like other legal business, they provide a contact number, bank account , and email.
Oh Dear God.... Whether they open branches here in Norway?